In an effort to make our site more interactive we ask people to please add a line in the comment space. The top ten additions will be posted as part of the joke, the rest will be kept as comments. Enjoy!
1. A husband is like a bar of soap if you know how to use them they will help you clean if not they will slip away…
2. A husband is like a bar of soap, smells great, until you take a bite into it! – Sandy Green
3. A husband is like a bar of soap, smells great, but you have to be careful he doesn’t slip through your fingers.
– Maria Smith
4. Because they both slip away when overworked….., a husband however will always return for supper. – A. Scor
5. Because they are both small. (Note: This only applies if your husband is small.) – C. Smith
6. If you step on him, he’ll slip away and you’ll fall. – Jack Levin